JNTU-HYD : Info For B.Tech 2017 Pass outs Regarding Exemption, Grace Marks & Class Change Rules

Sir I have got 19 marks in internal and 17 marks in external is there any chance i can leave this subject under grace marks because i have 4 supplements in total please let me know it's very urgent sir

Whats your Regulation or Year of admission into B.Tech. You can leave max of 8 credits & then apply for grace marks in any subject.

Whats your Regulation or Year of admission into B.Tech. You can leave max of 8 credits & then apply for grace marks in any subject.
My regulation is r13 and the subject for which i have mentioned the marks is 4-1 semester. I have 3 more supplementary from 2-2 2 subjects and 3-1 1 subject.
If i pass in one subject can i leave that subject which i have mentioned in grace marks and two other in choice?

My regulation is r13 and the subject for which i have mentioned the marks is 4-1 semester. I have 3 more supplementary from 2-2 2 subjects and 3-1 1 subject.
If i pass in one subject can i leave that subject which i have mentioned in grace marks and two other in choice?
And my question is if i add those internal and external marks i get total of 36 but 40 is the marks to pass a subject if i can add 4 grace marks and pass the subject is that possible or i should compulsory get 18 in external and then add 8 grace marks to get 26 then only is it acceptable? Is there any chance of adding 4 marks to 36 and pass the subject?

Do you have any other backlogs other than the subject (Remedial Mathematics) which you had mentioned above ?

sir i have 1 backlog...linux programming ..r13 regulation i wrote supply for it...i got 18 for regular...if i failed in supply too then can i add grace marks?if so as i dont have any backlog after adding grace marks will i get 224 credits ?and will jntu choose the least marks subjects for exemption..?

Sir,I have got 17 marks in external and 25 in internal in (2-2) p&S subject can i apply for grace marks