JNTU-ANANTAPUR : Procedure to apply for OD (Original Degree) through Online

Rahul

JNTUA Procedure to apply for OD (Original Degree) Through Online

Note:
  • Online Applications for XII CONVOCATION are closed.
  • In-Convocation ODs except Ph.D will be dispatched after CONVOCATION only.
  • Please Enter all Valid details( H.T.No., PC Number, etc).
  • Please Read the Instructions Carefully.
  • Student Photo and Aadhar Number will be printed on OD w.e.f. 02/08/2017 11:00 AM .
  • All Fields are mandatory.
  • Student latest passport size photo and PC to be uploaded should be in .jpg format with size less than 200 KB.
  • In case of Invalid details, OD will not be generated and Amount will not be refunded.
  • OD will be dispatched to the ADDRESS GIVEN BY THE APPLICANT.
  • Month & Year Passed should be same as specified in the PC (Not PC generated date). Example: This University held in the month of July 2015
  • Due to network failure, if Transaction ID is not generated and money is debited from your bank account, you are instructed to wait for at least 15 working days.
  • For Failed transaction, if money is debited from your bank account, you are instructed to wait for at least 15 working days.
  • As we are experiencing payment issues with UPI-Scan, Students are advised NOT to use "UPI Scan" Payment Method
  • After payment, if page displays "The information you’re about to submit is not secure" Click on Send anyway button.
  • For more details check Frequently Asked Questions
  • In case of Invalid details, OD will not be generated and Amount will not be refunded.
For any queries contact:
Sri.S.Sridhar, ACE-1
mail: ace1@jntua.ac.in
Help Line: 08554-242438,08554-272122

Apply for Original Degree Certificate

Track your OD Application Status

Track your Online Payment Status/Payment Transaction Status

Print Acknowledgement @ https://jntuaebranchpayment.in/originaldegree/odackstep1.html

For Wrong Month-Year entry [Pay Due Amount] @ https://jntuaebranchpayment.in/originaldegree/applyodstep1due.html

Official Website @ https://jntuaebranchpayment.in/originaldegree/

JNTUA Procedure to apply for OD (Original Degree) Offline Process
Download the OD application form, Fill the form & send it to the following address either by registered post or Submit it in person (Along with the DD & List of Enclosures mentioned below).

The Controller of Examinations
Administrative Block
JNTU Anantapur
Ananthapuramu - 515 002 (A.P)

Enclosures to the application:
1. SBI Power Jyothi a/c Challan (University Copy) or Andhra Bank challan (University Copy) or Demand Draft. In case of Demand Draft, DD in favor of The Registrar, JNTUA, Ananthapuramu payable at Anantapur. (HT Number shall be written on the back side of Demand draft).

Fees inclusive of Postage:
a) In Convocation (In Absentia): Rs. 2000/-​
b) Pre-Convocation: Rs. 3000/-​
c) Post Convocation: Rs. 2000/- + Late fee of Rs. 500/- per each year​

2. Photo Copy of the Provisional Certificate, If already taken.

3. Photo Copy of the Student's Aadhar Card.

4. Photo Copy of the Student's Mother Aadhar Card.

5. Soft Copy of Student's Pass Port Size PHOTO (in JPG or JPEG format).

OD Application Form : Download Link 1 | Download Link 2

Last edited:
You can find it out from the below contact details:

Dr. A. Sureshbabu, ACE-1
cell: 9000551424 (in office hours)

I'm 2014 batch.till now I didn't applied for OD.But I completed my course in 2014 .how much DD I need to pay and what's the last date to apply for OD this year

Hey this Praveen here I need a quick information please help me to get an idea, I had completed by my course in 2012 JNTUA and last week on 02/11/2016 I have applied for OD through online and on 04/11/2016 the status is showing as dispatched how many days will it takes to get my OD. And is there any way for me to track it where it is exactly?

Hey this Praveen here I need a quick information please help me to get an idea, I had completed by my course in 2012 JNTUA and last week on 02/11/2016 I have applied for OD through online and on 04/11/2016 the status is showing as dispatched how many days will it takes to get my OD. And is there any way for me to track it where it is exactly?
have you got your OD.in how many days it came to you..?
please reply i want to apply OD through online please reply

Mostly within 2 weeks depending on your delivery address.

Month & Year Passed should be same as specified in the PC (Not PC generated date).
Example: This University held in the month of July 2015

I called to the below given number atleast 100 times but he is not even answering the call.

Dr. A. Sureshbabu, ACE-1
cell: 9000551424 (in office hours)
Help Line: 08554-242438 for further help

In -convocation ODs except pH.d will be verified & dispatched after convocation only. When the convocation sir ?

Last edited:
Tags
210.212.214.167 jntua jntua od jntua od 2018 jntua od application jntua od application fee jntua od apply jntua od apply fee jntua od apply last date jntua od apply online jntua od contact number jntua od fine jntua od last date jntua od notification jntua od online apply jntua od status jntua od track jntua online od application jntua original degree jntua original degree (od) application jntua track your od original degree jntua