CHALLENGE VALUATION - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The University has decided to implement Challenge Valuation for all the Examinations held from May/June 2014 onwards and the "Guidelines and the Application Form" are available below.
All the Principals and the students are requested to go through the guide lines. The Examination Section will issue notification inviting applications for Challenge Valuation immediately after the publication of the results.
GUIDELINES FOR CHALLENGE VALUATION
1. A student applying for challenge valuation shall pay a fee of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) in the form of DD drawn in favour of "The Registrar, JNTUA, Anantapur".
2. The application form for challenge valuation can be downloaded from here [Link will be updated soon]
3. The Challenge valuation shall be carried out by an expert not less than Associate Professor cadre, as per the scheme of valuation supplied by the examination branch in the presence of the Director of Evaluation. Neither the student nor his parents/representative shall be permitted to be present during the valuation. However, the photostat copies of the valued answer script (Before revaluation and after revaluation) shall be given to the student.
4. If the increase in the marks after revaluation is equal to or more than 15% of the maximum external marks of that particular examination, 80% of the challenge valuation fee paid by the student shall be returned to the student and marks obtained after challenge valuation shall be treated as final.
5. If the variation of marks after challenge valuation is less than 15% of the maximum external marks of that particular examination,then the higher of the original valuation marks and the challenge valuation marks shall be treated as the final marks. In such case no money shall be returned to the student.
6. The examination section shall issue a notification inviting applications for challenge valuation immediately, after the publication of the results.
7. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Vice-Chancellor shall be final.
8.The challenge valuation shall be implemented for all the examinations held from May/June 2014 onwards.
Download Official Notification @ http://downloads.universityupdates.in/u2