grace marks

v@run

I got 12 in internals and 26 in externals now i need more 2 marks to pass in this subject....am i eligible for grace marks....can i apply for grace marks??

They wont announce any result of grace marks. They will send the memos to your respective college. Contact your college exam cell to find out the info on memos.

One of my frnd applied for both supply and grace marks...which marks are considered on memo..either supply marks or grace marks?

If he/she writes the supple then JNTUH wont issue the results for those who applied for exemption or grace marks. So your friend get grace marks memo.

I want to know abt tatkal process of grace marks...when it can be applied...

Check this pic

Attachments

• IMG_20170704_135225.jpg
    IMG_20170704_135225.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 207
I had 10 marks in internals and 26 marks in external.so can i apply for grace marks to pass subject

Last edited:
If he/she writes the supple then JNTUH wont issue the results for those who applied for exemption or grace marks. So your friend get grace marks memo.

Hello sir,I got a backlog in 4-1 design patterns (CSE). My external marks are 20 and internal marks are 20 ,I wrote supply and waiting for results can I apply for grace marks even if I might fail in supply ,can I apply for grace for the supply marks if I get around 20 marks in supply exam. Or should I apply for grace now only before the supply results are announced?

Sir I got 19 marks in internal and 16 marks in external can I apply for grace marks

Hello sir,I got a backlog in 4-1 design patterns (CSE). My external marks are 20 and internal marks are 20 ,I wrote supply and waiting for results can I apply for grace marks even if I might fail in supply ,can I apply for grace for the supply marks if I get around 20 marks in supply exam. Or should I apply for grace now only before the supply results are announced?
If its the only subject left over then apply for exemption instead of grace marks. anyways you are eligible to apply for grace marks.

Tags
grace marks