Grace marks eligibility of readmitted students

@Rahul I have been talking to you via another account in here since 5 months, brother there is no response from jntuh yet. I am a readmitted student in r18 regulation. All my subjects are cleared i just have CP in 1st year which is of r16 regulation. I just need 15 marks grace, the notice said we can apply for 30 grace marks also. I dnt even need that much, i haVe just one subject and i have been running to college and univ since 5 months, please help me out. What do I do? My college dowsnt even know if I am elligible for grace marks. The university released the notice saying we can apply for 30 grace marks, still there is no response. We are suffering so much brother, i dnt even know if I am elligible or not even after the notice clearly stating that we can apply for 30 grace marks. Help us out rahul, only you can help.

According to the recent notification about grace marks you can apply for 9 grace marks [For Regular students]. It's even applicable for readmitted students from R16 to R18. Here is the notification

Rahul i am not of 2022-23 pass out. I gave my 4th yr final in 2021-2022. So isn't there 30 grace marks for us readmitted students??

Hello please some one please help me!!
Iam b pharmacy readmitted student R16 TO R17 I have applied for grace marks 3-2 semester subject which is R17 subject, my college faculty said your are eligible for grace marks I have applied at January 2023, recently I visited to university their they are saying your are belonged to double regulation your are not eligible for grace marks, clear your supplies after clearing visit university, I approach to my college my faculty said again your eligible don't worry.

Now whom words should I belive, university guy said readmitted student belong to double regulation so not eligible for grace marks,
College faculty said no your are eligible, so please help me from this

Rahul i am not of 2022-23 pass out. I gave my 4th yr final in 2021-2022. So isn't there 30 grace marks for us readmitted students??
You should have applied for 30 grace marks when the notification was active. Now you apply only for 9 grace marks if you are eligible to apply for grace marks.

Hello please some one please help me!!
Iam b pharmacy readmitted student R16 TO R17 I have applied for grace marks 3-2 semester subject which is R17 subject, my college faculty said your are eligible for grace marks I have applied at January 2023, recently I visited to university their they are saying your are belonged to double regulation your are not eligible for grace marks, clear your supplies after clearing visit university, I approach to my college my faculty said again your eligible don't worry.

Now whom words should I belive, university guy said readmitted student belong to double regulation so not eligible for grace marks,
College faculty said no your are eligible, so please help me from this
Mention the internal & external marks in the subject which you applied for grace marks. Do you have any more backlogs other than the subject you want to apply for grace marks ? Pass out year ?

I applyed for Medcinal chemistry 3 subject
3-2 internal -13, external - 18 total =31
Here mentioned regular students have 10 marks iam readmitted student, R16 to R17 pass out year, my classmates completed in 2021 me trying in 2022
IMG_20230422_083112_187.jpg

You should have applied for 30 grace marks when the notification was active. Now you apply only for 9 grace marks if you are eligible to apply for grace marks.

Mention the internal & external marks in the subject which you applied for grace marks. Do you have any more backlogs other than the subject you want to apply for grace marks ? Pass out year ?

Did you check your name in the list of grace marks which is sent to college. B.Tech readmitted students are eligible for grace marks. Exactly i don't know whether you (B.Pharmacy readmitted students) are eligible or not for grace marks. If you are eligible yes then you can get 10 grace marks.

Hi Bro

I was readmitted from R16 to R18 in my 3rd year,

I have applied for the grace marks when my juniors have applied in January, they got the memos and we are still waiting for the memos, i am clueless now why I didn't got the memos till now,

Our faculty told that JNTUH is manually evaluating marks for readmitted students, don't know whether it's true or not.

It's been 4 months that I applied for Grace Marks and didn't got them yet.

Hi Bro

I was readmitted from R16 to R18 in my 3rd year,

I have applied for the grace marks when my juniors have applied in January, they got the memos and we are still waiting for the memos, i am clueless now why I didn't got the memos till now,

Our faculty told that JNTUH is manually evaluating marks for readmitted students, don't know whether it's true or not.

It's been 4 months that I applied for Grace Marks and didn't got them yet.
Don't worry bro
If you're eligible for the grace marks then you will receive pc&cmm memo's