Cbt exam info

Vettyikotii

Hii bro just wanna ask a doubt if you could shed some light on the matter, if we got good marks CBT exams can this marks be added to previously written external exams, where we failed for not having enough adequate internal marks and by adding this fresh CBT marks can we pass..... Is it possible

For example previously we got 30 in external in subject and if we secure 10 I'm CBT can we add this to that previous result.....

Can you help with this info

Rahul

If you secure more marks in CBT than the marks secured in Internal exam then the CBT marks will be considered as final Internal marks.

Example : In Internal = 10 (or) Absent & External = 40 & In CBT if you secure 20 then the marks would be Internal = 20 & External = 40 then Total = 60.

Hope your doubt is cleared.

Vettyikotii

No that's not my question actually,
What I want to know is will this new CBT marks which we get can this be added to previously written external exams and can we be passed on this basis...

Example - if a student gets 30 in a subject I'm external exam and is declared failed. And now if he gets 10 marks in CBT exam.... Will this marks be added to the previous exam external result and declare passed..

Is my question.

Shaik12

Yes they will add it to external to declare pass in that subject. But CBT will be conducted before declaring the external exams results for regular students every year/semester. Only for old regulations they had conducted one time chance CBT this time.
Please explain clearly should write external exam again

Shaik12

I got 11 marks in special cbt and in previous external exam 29 so tell me that I am pass or should I again write external exam