BRAOU : Procedure to apply for Provisional cum Consolidated Marks Memo (PC cum CMM)

Boss

How to Apply for Consolidated Marks Memo, Original Degree, TC and Migration through online @ http://www.forum.universityupdates....degree-tc-and-migration-through-online.10254/

INSTRUCTIONS
1. As the Original Degree Certificate is not issued till the convocation is held, when the Degree is conferred. The provisional Certificate-cum-Consolidated Marks Memorandum and Migration Certificate for further studies will be issued to the candidates when this Form is submitted to the Controller of Examinations, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University duly filled-in accompanied by prescribed fee through a challan paid in any one of the SBH Branches or Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad.

2. Attested copies of all the passed Marks memos should be enclosed to this Form.

3. The candidate is instructed to be very careful about the entries to be made in all the columns. All entries should be made in candidates own handwriting and he / she will be held personally responsible for any incorrect entry that he / she makes. Signature of the candidate is compulsory on application.

4. The name of the candidate with name of the Father given hereunder should correspond to those mentioned in the qualifying Examination Certificate (S.S.C. / Eligibility Test / Intermediate or its equivalent Examination).

CHECK LIST
1. Challan / Crossed Demand Draft towards the prescribed Fee for the Certificate of the Programme.

2. “NO DUE CERTIFICATE” issued by the Director (Student Services) and also Xerox copy of the I, II & III Year tuition Fee payment Receipts should be enclosed.

3. Attested Copy of Identity Card

4. Attested Copy of Qualifying exam i.e., E.T. or Intermediate or its equivalent exam.

5. Xerox Copy of Provisional & I, II, III Year Marks Memos for which now you have applied for Degree Certificate.

NOTE: Application Form will be rejected, if, the student does not enclose any one of the above mentioned in the checklist.

Application form for Provisional cum Consolidated Marks Memo (PC cum CMM) : Download Link 1 || Download Link 2

Attachments

• PCCMM.pdf
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,243
Last edited by a moderator: