BRAOU Guidelines for Online Admission Registration to PG, MLISc, BLISc, PG Diplomas & Certificate Programmes for the Academic Year 2021-22

Rahul

BRAOU Let me thank at the outset for the yeoman service that you have been rendering to this University for the past so many years. I expect the same kind of cooperation from you in serving the students this year also. These are troubling times due to COVID-19,but I hope that we will overcome these difficult times together. Your active involvement and guidance to students can help them undergo the admission processes with ease. I also request you to take suitable precautionary helth measures at your centre while undertaking admissions for the students.

You are aware that, the University has introduced Online Registration System for admission to Post Graduate Programmes, MBA, MLISc, BLISc, PG Diplomas & Certificate Programmes from the Academic Year 2013-14. The students, instead of registering to the Programmes physically by submitting applications at the study centres, can now register through online, subject to fulfillment of certain conditions for eligibility to seek admission to various Programmes. The following is the method of registering Online.

BRAOU Guidelines for Online Admission Registration to PG, MLISc, BLISc, PG Diplomas & Certificate Programmes for the Academic Year 2021-22

Attachments

• 2020_PG_PG_1Year_0_CounselingClasses__30-06-2021-PS.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 51