BRAOU : Examinations Notification & Time Tables for PG Spell-2 Exams 2019

Rahul

This is to notify that the Second Spell Examinations (Theory & Practical) for Post Graduate Programmes i.e. M.A., I & II Years (Economics, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, English, Telugu, Hindi, Urdu, & Mass Communication and Public Relations), M.Com., I & II Years, M.Sc., I & II Years (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Environmental Science and Psychology), M.B.A. I, II & III Years, MLISc., BLISc., Programmes of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University are scheduled to be held from 09.07.2019 to 31.07.2019 from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm. The registration for the examination is through online only. The students are advised to visit the Portal of www.braouonline.in and click on Exam Registration, next click on PG Exams for online registration. Apply online and pay the prescribed fee at any TS/AP online centres or through any Debit/Credit card on or before 20.06.2019. The students of M.Sc, MLISc, & BLISc. Have to pay the practical fee including theory exam fee by way of single payment. Please keep a Xerox copy of the print out received by the candidate after registration and uploading the information through online and T. S. / A. P. Online payment receipt for future reference whenever necessary. For the details of examination fee, please see the Note appended. The online registration and payment of examination fee commences from 30.05.2019. Last date for online registration and payment of fee is 20.06.2018. For further details candidates may contact their study centre. The examination registration forms without online are not allowed by the University and no further correspondence will be entertained. The Examination Schedule of P.G. I & II Years, MBA I, II & III Years, BLISc., MLISc., Examinations – July, 2019.

Notification for PG Spell-II Examination

PG I,II,III,BLISc & MLISc Time-Tables

Apply Online

Examination Application Printout