BRAOU : B.Ed I Year Annual Examinations Notification & Time Table - Dec 2016/Jan 2017

Updates4u

This is to notify that the B.Ed. I Year Theory Examinations of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University are scheduled from 28-12-2016 to 04-01-2017 for the students who have been admitted in the year 2015-16 batch. The students are advised to download the Examination Registration Forms from university website www.braou.ac.in or www.braouonline.in. The students, who fulfill the attendance requirements during the Workshops, are only eligible to appear for the Theory examinations of I Year. The payment of Examination Fee and submission of examination application forms commences from 24-11-2016. The filled-in Examination Registration Forms along with the prescribed fee paid through Demand Draft from any branch of State Bank of Hyderabad/Andhra Bank/State Bank of India, drawn in favour of the ‘Registrar, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad’ along with xerox copy of Identity Card should be submitted at the Programme Centres on or before 06-12-2016.

NOTE:
1. Candidates are requested to download the Examination Registration Forms from the university website www.braou.ac.in or www.braouonline.in. for registering B.Ed. I Year Examinations.

2. Particulars of Fee payment: Examination Fee is Rs. 625/-. The fee is to be paid through a crossed DD from any branch of State Bank of Hyderabad/Andhra Bank/State Bank of India, drawn in favour of The Registrar, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad payable at Hyderabad.

3. The Examination Registration Forms sent directly to the Controller of Examinations will be rejected. They should be submitted at their respective Programme Centres only.

4. Candidates are requested to download the Hall Tickets from the University website www.braou.ac.in or www.braouonline.in two days before the commencement of Examinations.

5. Any change in the Examination centre will be mentioned in the Hall ticket

Download Official Notification Here