OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
ANNA UNIVERSITY :: CHENNAI
ANNA UNIVERSITY :: CHENNAI
The Syndicate of Anna University, in its 252nd Meeting held on 09-05-2019, resolved to permit the students who have exhausted their permitted maximum period (as per their respective Regulations), to appear for their examinations again as a special case on humanitarian grounds during November / December 2019 and April / May 2020.
The following category of students has been permitted by the Syndicate to appear for the special examinations.
Students of Affiliated Colleges of Anna University admitted in the Academic year 2001-2002 (3rd semester onwards) (i.e. students transferred from the State Universities of Tamil Nadu) & 2002-2003 (1st semester onwards) and currently in Autonomous Institutions including Distance Education Programmes offered by Anna University.
November /December 2019 Examinations:
Examination Centre: Examination shall be conducted in only one centre in every district. The examination centres are given in official notification which is available in the below given url
Fees: A special fee of Rs.5000/- is to be paid by the students along with normal examination fee for each paper, as prescribed by the University.
- The students fall under the above category can register for the November / December 2019 examinations following the procedure given below.
- The Registration commences from 14th June 2019.
- Login into Student Login with Register number through the web-portal “coe1.annauniv.edu”
- Open the Reg_Preview, select your preference examination centre and download the Registration Preview Request Form
- Students are advised to select any one of the examination centre given above to appear for the arrear examination before generating the registration preview form.
- Once the Examination centre is selected that will be treated as final and no change of centre will be entertained.
- Verify the subjects printed on the preview form.
- Any addition/deletion in the registration of subjects may be corrected in the preview form and may be submitted to the respective examination centre.
- Fees may be paid online through web-portal and after payment an Acknowledgement form will be generated or Pay the fees in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of the Controller of Examinations, Anna University.
- Print the Preview form and submit the same along with the Acknowledgement received for the online payment or with DD to the concern Examination Centre.
- The last date for the submission of the preview form with Acknowledgement received for the online payment or with DD is 13-07-2019.
Time-Table: The time table for the special arrear examinations to be conducted in November/ December 2019 will be published in the last week of September 2019.
Download Official Notification & Exam Centres List Here
65.3 KB Views: 1,263