APPSC Recruitment For Assistant Inspector of Fisheries In A.P. Fisheries Sub-Service Dec 2018

Rahul

ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION: VIJAYAWADA
NOTIFICATION NO.28/2018, Dt. 31/12/2018
ASSISTANT INSPECTOR OF FISHERIES IN A.P. FISHERIES SUB-SERVICE
(GENERAL RECRUITMENT)

Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Assistant Inspector of Fisheries In A.P. Fisheries sub-service

No.of Vacancies : 10

Pay Scale : Rs.21,230/- - 63,010/-

Important Dates :
  • Application Start Date : 18/01/2019
  • Application End Date : 08/02/2019
  • Screening Test : Will be communicated through Commission’s Website.
  • Main Examination : 27/05/2019

FEE:
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees eighty only) towards examination fee.

Educational Qualifications :
I. A Post Graduate Diploma in Fisheries Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training;

OR

II. A Diploma in the Fisheries Technology and Navigation of Polytechnic in the State or any other equivalent qualification;

OR

III. A certificate indicating successful completion of the course of Inland or Marine Fisheries Classes conducted by Government of India;

OR

IV. B.Sc., Degree of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or State Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission in the subject, in respect of which recruitment is made, with Zoology as Main or Subsidiary subject or any other equivalent qualification.

V. (1) B.F.Sc., or
(2) B.Sc., (FZC)
(3) B.Sc., (Fisheries)
Annexure (see Rule-5) Class-I of G.O.Ms.No.131, AH&F (Fish-I) Dept., dated 30.06.1993 and G.O.Ms.No.157, AH&F (Fish-I) Dept., dated:13.12.1995.

Apply Online @ https://psc.ap.gov.in/

Official Notification & Syllabus : Download Link 1 | Download Link 2

Scheme of Examinations : Total = 300 Marks
Paper – I General Studies & Mental Ability (Degree Standard)
  • No. of Questions : 150
  • Duration : 150 Minutes
  • Maximum Marks : 150
Paper – II Concerned Subject: Basic Fisheries & Applied Fisheries
  • No. of Questions : 150
  • Duration : 150 Minutes
  • Maximum Marks : 150

Attachments

• 28_2018.pdf
    301.1 KB · Views: 31