APEAMCET-2020 ADMISSIONS (MPC STREAM)
The Qualified and eligible candidates of APEAMCET-2020 who are desirous of seeking admission into B.E/B.Tech/Pharmacy Courses are informed that the web counseling process comprising payment of processing fee & certificate verification will be conducted from 23-10-2020 onwards. The candidates are instructed to follow guidelines/Instructions to proceed for web counseling process.
Qualified and eligible candidates of APEAMCET-2020(MPC Stream) are informed to participate in web counseling for the seats available in Engineering and Pharmacy colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh(both University and Private) for the academic year 2020-21 on payment of processing fee as given below.
Amount of Processing fee to be paid: Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “ Processing fee Payment Online” link in the web site https://apeamcet.nic.in.
AP EAMCET 2020 Detailed Notification
AP EAMCET-2019 Last Rank Details - Download Link 1 | Download Link 2
AP EAMCET-2018 Last Rank Details
Official Website : https://apeamcet.nic.in
Important Dates :
- SCHEDULE FOR VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATES : 23-10-2020 to 27-10-2020
- OPTION ENTRY : Web option entry schedule will be given separately in the website:
- Change of options from Rank 1 to Last Rank : will be given separately in the website:
- Allotment will be placed on website after 6.00 P.M : will be given separately in the website:
Certificates to be produced by candidates : All original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies
1) AP EAMCET-2020 Rank card.
2) AP EAMCET-2020 Hall Ticket.
3) Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
4) Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
5) Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
6) Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/Degree in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
7) Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
8) Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
9) Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
10) Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2016 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
11) Local status certificate if applicable
12) Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates.