ANU : Revised PG 1st & 3rd Semester Examinations Fee Notification - Oct 2016

Boss

Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the Semesters Examinations (Regular and Supplementary) for all M.Sc./M.A./M.H.R.M./ M.Com 1st and 3rd Semesters, MBA(IB) and M.Sc. Nono-Technology II/ I, III/ I, IV/I, V/ I and M.Tech. Bio-technology (1st.& 2nd Sem.) courses of Acharya Nagarjuna University for the academic year 2016-2017 to be commenced from 20-10-2016 and 21-10-2016 respectively:

In this connection I am to inform you that the University has introduced on-line Registration of Examination Applications system in the place of I.CR forms, and implemented to the students of PG Courses also for this Academic Year 2016-17 for the Examinations to be held in October 2016.

The necessary formats are available for regular and supplementary students separately in the University Website www.anu.ac.in and each PG Colleges has been given separate username and password. So, you are requested to arrange to fill the each students data, as per the columns given in the format, and sent the full galley along with the fee details to the university on or before 01-10-2016.

The following is the schedule of .dates for the payment of examination fee and upload the data for 1stand 3ra Semester P.G. Examinations:
  • Last date for payment of examination fee : 30-09-2016.
  • Last date with a late fee of Rs.100/- : 01-10-2016.
  • Last date for submission of galley in triplicate to the University along with soft copy (C.D.) by the Principals to the C.E.s Office, ANU : 03-10-2016
  • Date of commencement of the Examinations of 1st Semester Exams : 21-10-2016
  • Date of commencement of the Examinations of 3rd Semester Exams : 20-10-2016
  • Commencement of Practical Examinations for 1st & 3rd Semester Students if any : After completion of the theory exams within ten days.
Examination Fee Particulars: 1st & 3rd Semester

Download Official Notification Here [Updated on 26th Sept 2016]

Last edited by a moderator: