Anna University : Procedure for applying Transcript Application through online

Boss

OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
ANNA UNIVERSITY :: CHENNAI – 600 025
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING TRANSCRIPTS
(Required for Higher studies in foreign Universities)

Apply Online Transcript @ https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/

1. Candidates shall apply for the issue of Transcripts in prescribed Application form available free of cost at the Transcript Section of the Office of the Controller of Examinations.

2. The Candidate should submit the duly filled in application form in Person/Person authorized by the Candidate (along with authorization letter and photocopy of the Government authorized proof of Identity of Person authorized) at the Transcript Section of the Office of the Controller of Examinations.

3. The Person who submitting the Application form for Transcripts should come and collect the Transcripts, if not able to come and collect the Transcripts, an Authorized Person (Along with the Authorization Letter to collect the Transcript along with a photocopy of the Government authorized Proof of Identity of Person collecting Transcripts) can collect the Transcript at the Office of the Controller of Examinations.

4. The Candidate should have identified the Universities/Institutions for which the Transcripts are required. The names and addresses of the Universities/Institutions should be written on the official envelope for transcripts which will be supplied at time of submitting the Application form.

5. The fee for issue of Transcripts is Rs. 500/‐ (Rupees Five Hundred only) per set has to be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Chennai – 25” payable at Chennai.

For the Students of Non – Autonomous Affiliated Colleges / Institutions and Distance Education Programmes :
6. The Candidates should bring the Photocopy of (both front and backside) Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate (in case of student not awarded the degree), Consolidated Statement of Marks/Grades (if the programme is completed and passed), Statement of Marks/Grades (All the completed Semesters), One Passport Size Photo, One Proof of Identity, One Proof of Date of Birth (SSLC/HSC) of the above mentioned certificates in a suitable size envelope. One set of photocopies of all the Certificates will be retained by the Office of the Controller of Examinations.

7. The Candidates will be issued the required number of Transcripts with marks/grades of all the completed semesters printed on a single sheet duly signed by the Attesting Officers.

For the Students of Autonomous Affiliated colleges / Institutions :
8. Only the photocopy of the Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate (in case of student not awarded the degree) issued by the University will be Attested by the Attesting Officers.

9. The Controller of Examinations of the respective Autonomous Affiliated Colleges / Institutions will issue the Transcripts or Attest the Photocopy of Statement of Marks / Grades issued by them.

For the Students of College of Engineering Guindy / Alagappa College of Technology, Chennai / Madras Institute of Technology / School of Architecture and Planning :
10. The Candidates should bring their latest photocopy of the statement of Grades/Marks (if Grades/Marks printed from the first semester till the latest semester) or individual semester statement of Grades/Marks (only if semester wise statement of Grades / Marks issued) or Consolidated Statement of Grades/Marks, Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate (in case of student not awarded the degree) along with the required number plus one set of good quality photocopies in a suitable size envelope. One set of photocopies of all the Certificates will be retained by the Office of the Controller of Examinations.

Normal Time for the Issue of the Transcripts is as follows :
For College of Engineering Guindy / Alagappa College of Technology, Chennai / Madras Institute of Technology / School of Architecture and Planning and Autonomous Affiliated Colleges / Institutions :
  • 5 Working Days excluding the day of submission
For Non – Autonomous Affiliated Colleges / Institutions :
  • 10 – 15 Working Days excluding the day of submission
The Candidate / Person Authorized by the candidate should submit the filled‐in Application for issue of Transcripts, along with required number of Photocopies and other documents to the Transcripts section of the office of the Controller of Examinations. They can collect the Transcripts and the envelopes after acknowledging the receipt in the Transcript Application form.

Download Transcript Application form : Pdf Format | Word Format

Other Form : WES/Medium of Instruction/Degree Awarding/Notification letter/Rank Certificate
http://www.forum.universityupdates.in/attachments/other-pdf.5006/

Download Official Notification Here

Fees Details Of Various Certificates

Attachments

• Procedures.pdf
    149 KB · Views: 251
  • transcript.pdf
    400.5 KB · Views: 720
  • other.pdf
    112.5 KB · Views: 439
Last edited:
Hi Team, It seems a issue with the online portal. While selecting the name of certificates, Continue button has been disabled if I not selected all options ( my case I selected transcript & WES).
Even If i select all the options and provide the count as '0' for non required places, it is throwing error that it should be minimum 1. Could you please check on this.

Attachments

• Issues facing in selecting certificates.jpg
    Issues facing in selecting certificates.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 867
Sathya, how did you get the password for logging in? I registered but i need a password. While registering, it was not asking for a password to set.

I too have the same doubt.. can any one help??
Finally, I got it.

Just Register using your details. You wont be asked any password or email details. Just fill in the academic details and register.

After that, send an email to CoE AU <transcriptenquiry@gmail.com>, requesting to activate the account.
NOTE: You should provide your Reg. No., name, College and grad year, DoB in the email.

You will be getting an email in 2-3 days. If you dont get any mail, just go to the same registration page, just give your reg no., then in the next page, you will see empty fields additionally on the right hand side [only if your account get activated]. Then you are ready to go.... Fill in and complete registration.

Else, send one more mail after a week.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info! I registered but did not have password. Sent an email to COE and waiting for it. Please update here once you are able to successfully upload documents.

Hi Team, It seems a issue with the online portal. While selecting the name of certificates, Continue button has been disabled if I not selected all options ( my case I selected transcript & WES).
Even If i select all the options and provide the count as '0' for non required places, it is throwing error that it should be minimum 1. Could you please check on this.
Do you have any update after that?

Thanks for the info! I registered but did not have password. Sent an email to COE and waiting for it. Please update here once you are able to successfully upload documents.
I am able to upload documents. But I just applied for transcript and degree. Everything went well.

Hi I am also going to submit to WES the same set of documents. Can you share your whatsap number to connect? COE AU activated my account and I need to register.

Did you give WES address in the communicating address to send the package directly to them?

I am able to upload documents. But I just applied for transcript and degree. Everything went well.

Hi I am also going to submit to WES the same set of documents. Can you share your whatsap number to connect? COE AU activated my account and I need to register.

Did you give WES address in the communicating address to send the package directly to them?

I just wanted to have additional transcripts and applied. I also dont know about the WES. It is better to get information from people who really know well about WES.

Regards,
Pragadeesh

I just wanted to have additional transcripts and applied. I also dont know about the WES. It is better to get information from people who really know well about WES.

Regards,
Pragadeesh
I checked Transcript and WES and pressed continue option but in the upload page I kept it open without inactivity. Now again when I edit the page, continue button is disabled.

Did it happen to you?

Oh! That's a trivial issue. Please uncheck the transcript and WES and check them again. Then Press Continue.
//

Oh! That's a trivial issue. Please uncheck the transcript and WES and check them again. Then Press Continue.
//
Yes I am about to update on this grp.. I unchecked and tried again and was able to upload document. I put WES address in the delivery address. Status is ok ( not any option given there). How about you? In which status it is?

Yes I am about to update on this grp.. I unchecked and tried again and was able to upload document. I put WES address in the delivery address. Status is ok ( not any option given there). How about you? In which status it is?
Hi, so was the documents received by WES Correctly, any issues you faced applying online. Is Online Application to send docs to Wes fine with Anna university ? Jus saw a blog saying onlines won't work as envelope not sealed and stamped by university .

Hi, so was the documents received by WES Correctly, any issues you faced applying online. Is Online Application to send docs to Wes fine with Anna university ? Jus saw a blog saying onlines won't work as envelope not sealed and stamped by university .
I provided WES address in the delivery address while applying, and my documents reached WES successfully. WES is in the process of validating and verifying. Hopefully Univ sealed it properly as expected.

I provided WES address in the delivery address while applying, and my documents reached WES successfully. WES is in the process of validating and verifying. Hopefully Univ sealed it properly as expected.

Do let us know how it goes with WES.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am unable to set up my password. It does not give me an option to reset it. I have already emailed transcriptenquiry@gmail.com for account activation, but have not heard from them for more than a week.

Is there any other procedures that need to be followed?

I am unable to set up my password. It does not give me an option to reset it. I have already emailed transcriptenquiry@gmail.com for account activation, but have not heard from them for more than a week.

I'm Facing the same issue. Haven't received any response for over a week inspite of sending them a reminder. Can someone please help.

Hi Razy,
1 week of sending the email , just go back to AU transcripts page and try loging again . You'll get an option now to create a password and update your contact details.
It worked for me

Tags
anna university transcripts anna university transcripts application form anna university transcripts for wes anna university transcripts for wes online anna university transcripts online au transcripts