Anna University GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR MOCK TEST
1. The timing for the Proctored Online Examinations – Mock test to be conducted in September 2020 will strictly be as per IST (GMT+5.30hrs). This is also applicable to the candidates appearing for the examination from OUTSIDE India.
2. Test can be taken on devices such as Laptop/ Smart-Phone/ Tablet/ Desktop. Charge the Laptop / Smart Phone / Tablet well in advance to last for at least 2 hours.
3. The device should have continuous internet connectivity. Do not share the phone's hotspot with any other device while writing the Mock Test.
4. The student should login into the portal at least 10 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
5. Total duration of the examination is 60 minutes.
6. Mock / dry run examination is mandatory. It is intended to familiarize the students to the examination environment and validate the compatibility of their Desktop/Laptop/Smart-Phone/Tablet or other devices. If a student encounters any technical issue, he/she can contact the help desk number(s) as notified here.
7. Do NOT take photos, screen shots, hear audio, or record videos of the examination and then share it with others during the online examination, a remote proctor would watch such unwanted activities. If found doing such activities, it will be treated as malpractice.
Anna University GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR MOCK TEST Sept 2020