1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

VTU : Change of Research Centre from VTU - RRC to VTU - RC

Discussion in 'Circular & Notifications' started by Guru, Jan 7, 2019.

  1. Guru

    Guru Moderator

    Research scholars who wish to change their research centre from VTU RRC to any VTU recognized research centre and their guide being recognized at that research centre are instructed to apply for the change at the earliest and this change does not involve any fees.

    All the VTU RRC research scholars are also instructed to have a guide from VTU recognized research centre only. Research scholars having a guide from outside VTU are instructed to opt for new guide from VTU recognized research centre. The existing guide can be retained as the co-guide.

    Download Official Notification Here

    Attached Files:

Share This Page