UG/PG/B.Pharmacy Malpractice committee on 29th April, 2022 at 11:00 am in the Academic Block, Palamuru University, Mahabubnagar

Rahul

Palamuru University - PU : The candidates bearing the following hall ticket numbers pertaining to B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./B.B.A./B.A. (Languages) (CBCS) Semester – I, III & V (Regular/Backlog) Examinations, FEB/MAR-2022, booked under malpractice, are informed to present in person before the malpractice committee on 29th April, 2022 at 11:00 am in the Academic Block, Palamuru University, Mahabubnagar.

The candidates bearing the following hall ticket numbers pertaining to M.A./M.Com/M.Sc. Semester-I, II, III & IV (Backlog) Examinations, March-2022, booked under malpractice, are informed to present in person before the malpractice committee on 29th April, 2022 at 11:00 am in the Academic Block, Palamuru University, Mahabubnagar

The candidates bearing the following hall ticket numbers pertaining to B.Pharmacy Semester-II (Backlog-PCI) Examinations, March-2022, booked under malpractice, are informed to present in person before the malpractice committee on 29th April, 2022 at 11:00 am in the Academic Block, Palamuru University, Mahabubnagar.

UG/PG/B.Pharmacy Malpractice committee on 29th April, 2022 at 11:00 am in the Academic Block, Palamuru University, Mahabubnagar.

Attachments

• UG_B.Pharmacy Sem-I, III & V (REG-BL) MP LIST.pdf
    113.2 KB · Views: 16