1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

TU : UG I, II, III Years Examinations Notification - March 2018 [For Backlog Candidates Only]

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Rahul, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

The last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application forms for Backlog Candidates of B.A./B.Com. (General)/ B.Com. (Computers) /B.Com. (Vocational) /B.Sc./ B.Sc. Computers/BBA & B.A(L) course(s) appearing for I ,II & III year backlog Examinations to be held in March, 2018 is as follows:-

• Without Late Fee : 27.12.2017
    • With a Late Fee of . 100/- : 03.01.2018

Note :
    1. This is the last chance for the I and II year Examinations for the students who took admissions in the A.Y. 2015 – 2016 and before.

2. This is the last chance for the III year examinations for the students who took admissions in the A.Y 2014 – 2015 and before.

3. The exact date of commencement of the examinations and detailed time-table will be notified later.

4. The Examination application forms of ALL students are to submitted online through college login. Also, hardcopy of the same may be downloaded and submitted to the examination Branch duly signed by the student and the Principal concerned along with photocopy of Memo.

5. The candidates who have applied for revaluation also have to pay the examination fee as per the above schedule without waiting for the results of revaluation.

6. Candidates who have backlog of English Paper –I and Paper- II have to appear for the viva-voce, CBT and theory examination.

Fee Particulars :
    1. B.A. I, II & III Year
    • 3 or more papers : 400/- + 50 /-For Memo
    • upto 2 papers : 300/- + 50/- For Memo
    • English CBT & Viva-Voce Fee : 50/-

2. B.Com.(General) / B.Com. (Computers)/BBA, I, II & III Year
    • 3 or more papers : 550/- + 50 /-For Memo
    • upto 2 papers : 420/- + 50/- For Memo
    • English CBT & Viva-Voce Fee : 50/-

3. B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Computers) I, II & III Year
    • 3 or more papers : 600/- + 50 /-For Memo
    • upto 2 papers : 450/- + 50/- For Memo