1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

TU : Revised B.Ed I Year I Sem & II Year III Sem (Regular) Examinations Fee Notification - Nov 2018

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Guru, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Guru

Guru Moderator

It is hereby notified to all the eligible Regular candidates of B.Ed. course of I year I Semester (Regular candidates) of the Academic Year 2018-2020 and II Year III Semester Regular, to register for the Annual Examinations to be conducted in December, 2018. the schedule for payment of Examination fee and submission of Application forms, duly completed in all respects at the office of the Principal of the concerned college is shown below:

In continuation of the University Notification No. Lr.No. 914/TU/EB//NZB/2018 is hereby notified that the last date for payment of B.Ed. course of I year I Semester(Regular candidates) of the Academic Year 2018-2020 and II Year III Semester Regular theory examinations fee and submission of application forms have been extended as detailed below:

To Student : Payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at their respective colleges
    • Without Late Fee : 03-12-2018
    • With late fee of Rs. 200/- : 05-12-2018

Examination Fee :
    I Semester :
    • Examination Fee Rs. 1180/- + Memo Of Marks Rs. 60/- + Processing Fee Rs. 300/- = Total Amount Rs. 1540/-
    III Semester :
    • Examination Fee Rs. 1430/- + Memo Of Marks Rs. 60/- = Total Amount Rs. 1490/-

Download Official Notification Here

Download Revised Notification Here

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2018
  2. Guru

Guru Moderator

Revised Notification Updated on 27-11-2018

3. Admin

Admin Administrator

Re-Revised Notification Updated on 29-11-2018