1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

TU : BA(L) & PDC I, II & III Year Supplementary Examinations Notification - September 2018

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Guru, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Guru

Guru Moderator

It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned that the B.A.(Languages) I, II & III year and Pre-Degree Course I & II year Supplementary Examinations (for Backlog & Improvement students only) to be held in the month of October/November-2018. The detailed Time-Table will be notified later.

To Students: Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
    • Without late fee : 20-09-2018
    • With late fee of Rs.200/- : 26-09-2018

EXAMINATION FEE PARTICULARS (INCLUDING MEMO OF MARKS):
    • Pre-Degree-Course for all papers I/II Year: Rs.805/- + Rs.50/- For Memo
    • Pre-Degree-Course for one or two papers: Rs.595/- + Rs.50/- For Memo
    • B.A. [Languages] for all papers I/II/III Year: Rs.655/-+ Rs. 50/- For Memo
    • B.A. [Languages] for one or two papers: Rs.460/- + Rs.50/- For Memo
    • Improvement per paper : Rs.300/- + Rs.50/- For Memo

Note :
    • PDC-I & II year, B.A. (Languages)-I, II & III year candidates are advised to enclose copy of Previous Marks Memos.
    • The Examination Application Forms (EAF) are to be submitted online through college login. Also, hardcopy of the same may be downloaded and submitted to the Examination Branch duly signed by the student and the Principal concerned along with photocopy of qualifying examination (user manual is enclosed). Xerox Copies of Examination Application Forms & Photographs will not be considered.
    • The candidates who have appeared for III year in double the duration of the course but not crossed (8) years from the date of admission and intended to write backlog papers, have to pay an amount of Rs.1000/- per paper, along with normal examination fee i.e. candidates admitted during the academic year 2011-12 & 2012-13.
    • Not to collect the Exam fee from Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students. A Xerox Copy of Medical Certificate confirming their status as Handicapped (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached to the Application forms. Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb Students Application forms should be submitted separately along with Separate Nominal Roll.
    • Candidates who have applied for Revaluation/Recounting also have to pay the Examination fee as per the above schedule without waiting for the results of Revaluation/Recounting as the case may be.

Download Official Notification Here