TU : B.LI.Sc I Semester Backlog/Improvement Examinations Time Table - August 2017

Rahul

Theory examinations Backlog/ Improvement of B.L.I.Sc., have been scheduled from 1st August 2017. Detailed time-table is appended to this letter. Any omission or clash of any paper/exam may be brought to the notice of the COE, T.U. immediately on receipt of the time table. Centre for the said examinations for all the affiliated colleges will be intimated in due course.

B.LI.Sc I Semester Backlog/Improvement Examinations Time Table - August 2017
http://www.tuexams.org/abhyasam/testUpload/288B.L.I.Sc. I SEMESTER BL Exam Time Table Dec- 2016.pdf

Note :
1. TIMINGS : 2.00 P.M. TO 5.00 P.M.

2. The candidates whose forms are rejected by the examination branch should not be examined and if any candidate is found not eligible at the later stage his/her registration will be cancelled for this exam. Any omission or clash may be intimated to the Controller of Examinations, T.U., immediately on the receipt of the time table.

3. Cell phones and programmable calculators are strictly not allowed into the examination hall.

4. The responsibility of obtaining correct question paper from the invigilator at the examination hall rests with the candidate.

5. Answering a wrong Question Paper may lead to cancellation of result.