TU : B.Ed I, II, III, IV Sem Regular/Backlog/Improvement Examinations Notification - Aug/Sept 2017

Boss

It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned, that the B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) II - Year IV - Semester Regular, and I - Semester backlog, II - and III - Semesters backlog & improvement Examinations of the Academic Year 2015-2017 of this university will be conducted in the month of Aug / Sep 2017 The detailed Time-Table and examination centre will be notified in due course.

The schedule for payment of Examination fee and submission of Application forms, duly completed in all respects at the office of the Principal of the concerned college is shown below:

EXAMINATION FEE:-
B.Ed. IV Sem. Regular - II Year IV Semester Examination fee is Rs. 1430/-+Memorandum of marks is Rs. 60/-+Provisional Certificate Rs. 60/-+Consolidated memo Rs. 350/- total fee Rs. 1900/-

B.Ed. (I Sem.) Backlog / (II, III Sem.) Backlog & Improvement :
1. Fee for all papers Rs. 1430+60 (Memo)= Rs. 1490/-
2. Fee up to Two Papers Rs.665+60 (Memo) = Rs. 725/-
3. Improvement of Each Paper Rs.665+60 (Memo) = Rs. 725/-

The payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms is as follows: - For Students Payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges
  • Without late fee : 02-08-2017
  • With late fee of Rs. 200/- : 04-08-2017

Note : The candidate appearing for the above examinations should fill Examination Application Forms carefully and enclose Xerox Copies of Memorandum of Marks of earlier examinations duly attested by the Principal of the concerned Colleges for ready reference, failing which the forms will not be accepted. Xerox Copies of Examination Application Forms & photographs will not be considered.

Download Official Notification Here