SVU : UG ( Yearly Pattern ) Regular/Supplementary Examinations Notification - Oct/Nov 2018

Guru

It is hereby notified that, the Supplementary Theory Examinations (yearly pattern) for First, Second and Third year of B.A.,/ B.Com.,/ B.Sc.,/B.Sc (Home Science)/BA(OL)/BBM/BCA/B.Mus/B.Dance/B.Title and PRE DEGREE (Regular & Supple) examinations (yearly pattern)will be conducted during Oct/Nov’2018.

The detailed scheme of examinations for the all courses will be notified in due course and kept in the following website. The details and actual dates of the Practical Examinations will be intimated. WWW.svuniversity.edu.in/exams.

The University has introduced the On-line Application system with photo and signature of the Candidate for the Oct/Nov’2018,Examinations of Three Year Degree Supplementary Candidates. Therefore, the candidates (supplementary) in Chittoor District are directed to fill the examination applications through the following website w.e.f.08-09-2018 by following the guidelines noted below and submit one copy of application to the University along with original challan of examination fee.

The Supplementary Candidates(yearly pattern) belonging to Kadapa and Nellore Districts are directed to fill the Examination Application and submit through the following website. This is the last chance to appear Supplementary yearly pattern examinations. WWW.svuniversity.edu.in/exams.

The University has prescribed the following examination fee for the examinations to be conducted in Oct/Nov’2018.

I, II, III Year B.A/B.Com/B.Dance/B.Mus/BBM/BA(OL) :
  • Whole Examination Fee : Rs.770/- [I Year]
  • Whole Examination Fee : Rs.880/- [II Year]
  • Whole Examination Fee : Rs.880/- [III Year]
  • For One paper Rs.400/-
  • For Two papers Rs.690/-
  • Three and More Papers whole Exam Fee

I, II, III Year B.Sc :
  • I year B.Sc Rs. 830/-
  • II Year B.Sc Rs. 1000/-
  • III Year B.Sc Rs. 1000/-
  • Each Paper Rs. 400/-
  • Two Papers Rs. 690/-
  • Three & More Papers - Whole Exam Fee

I, II, III Year BCA :
  • I Year B C A Rs. 1860/-
  • II Year B C A Rs. 1860/-
  • III Year B C A Rs.2380/-
  • Each Paper Rs.470/-
  • Two Papers Rs.970/-
  • Three and Rs.1530/-
  • More Papers - whole exam fee

Pre-Degree(Regular&Supplementary):
  • I Year Whole exam fee Rs.860/-
  • II Year Whole exam fee Rs.860/-
  • For each paper Rs.610/-

Note :
  • The prescribed examination fee has to be paid through DZ PAY system introduced from 2017 onwards. The details can be downloaded from the above website.
  • Last Date for On-line filled in Examination application fee is 29-09-2018 without fine.
  • EXAMINATION APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE RECEIVED AFTER 29.09.2018 UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.