1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

SVU : UG I, III, V Semesters (CBCS) Examinations Notification - October/November 2018

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Guru, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Guru

Guru Moderator

It is hereby notified that the Three Year Degree, First Year I Semester, Second Year III Semester and Third Year V Semester(CBCS Pattern Regular and supplementary) Examinations of B.A./B.Com/BSc/ BSc(Homescience/BA(OL)/BHM/BBA/B.Music/B.Dance and B.C.A will be conducted in the month of October/November’2018 tentatively.

Practical Examinations will be conducted by the concerned colleges onwards.

The Principals of the colleges are requested to upload the Marks immediately, after the completion of the practical examinations and also internal assignment tests, to the under mentioned website in the format displayed there in.

The detailed scheme of examinations for the all courses will be notified in due course and kept in the following website. https://WWW.svuniversity.edu.in/Exam

The University has introduced the On-line Application system with photo and signature of the Candidate for the Examinations of October/November,2018 for First Year I Semester, Second Year III Semester and Third Year V Semester (CBCS Pattern Regular and supplementary) Candidates. The Principals of the Colleges are requested to guide the students,properly, to fill the examination applications through the “College login” only through the above website w.e.f.08-09-2018 by following the guidelines, noted, below, so as to avoid mistakes in filling the examination application. One copy of the filled in examination application shall be submitted to the University along with “DZ pay receipt No., date., for having paid the examination fee through the concerned Principals of the colleges:

The University has prescribed the following fee Structure for the First Year I Semester (CBCS Pattern Regular and supplementary)candidates, Second Year III Semester(CBCS Pattern Regular and Supplementary)candidates and Third Year V Semester(CBCS Pattern Regular and Supplementary) Examinations Regular and supplementary candidates as mentioned below :

EXAMINATION FEE :
    I Year I Semester BA/B.COM/B.DANCE/B.MUSIC/BBA/BA(OL):
    • Whole examination fee Rs.740/-
    • For One paper Rs.380/-
    • For Two papers Rs.640/-
    • For Three and above Rs.740/-

I Year I Semester B.Sc./BHM :
    • Whole examination fee Rs.740/-
    • For One paper Rs.380/-
    • For Three and above Rs.740/-

I Year I Semester BCA :
    • Whole examination fee Rs.960/-
    • For One paper Rs.450/-
    • For Two papers Rs.890/-
    • For Three and above Rs.960/-

II Year III Semester BA/B.COM/B.DANCE/B.MUSIC/BBA/BA(OL) :
    • Whole examination fee Rs.840/-
    • For One paper Rs.390/-
    • For Two papers Rs.660/-
    • For Three and above Rs.840/-

III Year V Semester BA/B.COM/B.DANCE/B.MUSIC :
    • Whole examination fee Rs.870/-
    • For One paper Rs.390/-
    • For Three and above Rs.870/-

III Year V Semester BBA/BA(OL) :
    • Whole examination fee Rs.760/-
    • For One paper Rs.390/-
    • For Three and above Rs.760/-

II Year III Semester B.Sc. :
    • Whole examination fee Rs.910/-
    • For One paper Rs.390/-
    • For Three and above Rs.910/-

III Year V Semester B.Sc. :
    • For One paper Rs.390/-

II year III Semester BHM :
    • Whole examination fee Rs.790/-
    • For One paper Rs.390/-
    • For Three and above Rs.790/-

II year III Semester BCA :
    • Whole examination fee Rs.960/-
    • For One paper Rs.450/-
    • For Two papers Rs.890/-
    • For Three and above Rs.960/-

III Year V Semester BHM :
    • Whole examination fee Rs.720/-
    • For One paper Rs.390/-
    • For Three and above Rs.720/-

III Year V Semester BCA:
    • For One paper Rs.390/-

The prescribed examination fee has to be paid DZ PAY SYSTEM by down-loading from the above website.

Note :
    • Last Date For payment of examination fee is 29-09-2018.
    • No Examination Application will be received directly in the office of the Controller of Examinations after the last date.
    • The Principals of the colleges are requested to upload the Data/fee details of the candidates of their college on or before 29-09-2018 by 5.00 p.m.,otherwise it may not be possible to generate the Hall Tickets.
    • THE EXAMINATION APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IN THE OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS AFTE 29.09.2018 AT 5.00 p.m.
    • THE FAILED/ABSENTED CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATIONS THROUGH THE PRINCIPAL OF THE COLLEGE CONCERNED.