1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

PU : Revised MA/M.Com/M.Sc/MSW I & III Semesters (Regular) Examination Notification - November 2018

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Guru, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Guru

Guru Moderator

It is hereby notified that M.A./M.Com./M.Sc./M.S.W pertaining to the candidates of University campus college, PG centers, affiliated colleges of Palamuru University that I & III Semester (Regular) Examinations are scheduled during Nov-Dec., 2018. The detailed Time-Table will be notified in due course.

Candidates should not apply for any of their backlog paper(s) or for paper-wise Improvement in the above examinations.

The payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms is as follows:

M.A./ M.Com./ M.Sc./ M.S.W (All Papers):
    I - Semester:
    • Rs. 495+60+360*= Rs. 915/-
    III - Semester :
    • Rs. 495+60 = Rs. 555/-

Important Note :
    • *One-time Examination Processing Fee

For Students: Payment of Examinations fee and Submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
    • Without late fee : 19.11.2018
    • With late fee of Rs.300 /- : 24.11.2018

Note :
    Not to collect the Exam fee from Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students. A Xerox Copy of Medical Certificate confirming their status as Handicapped (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached to the Application forms. Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb Students Application forms should be submitted separately along with Separate Nominal Roll.

Download Revised Notification Here

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  2. Guru

Guru Moderator

Revised Notification updated on 12-11-2018