1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

PU : Revised BA/B.Com/B.Sc I, III & V Semester (Regular) Examinations Notification - Oct/Nov 2018

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Guru, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Guru

Guru Moderator

It is hereby notified to all the eligible I, III & V Semester (Regular) candidates of B.A./B.Com.(General)/B.Com.(Computers)/B.Sc., course(s) I, III & V Semester (CBCS) enrolled during the academic year 2018-19. The following is the schedule for the payment of examination fee and submission of the examination application forms (EAF) at their respective colleges.

To Students: Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
    • Without late fee : 31-10-2018
    • With late fee of Rs.200/- : 05-11-2018
    • With late fee of Rs.500/- : 08-11-2018

The details of Examination Fee payable for B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. CBCS- I, III & V Semester Examinations – 2018 is as follows:

B.A :
    • All papers : Rs.550/- + Rs.60/- For Memo
    • Migration Fee (Candidates who took admission from other Board/University) : Rs.150/-

B.Com. & B.Sc :
    • All papers : Rs.770/- + Rs.60/- For Memo
    • Migration Fee (Candidates who took admission from other Board/University) : Rs.150/-

Examination processing Fee :
    • All B.A., B.Com., & B.Sc., I–Semester candidates who are appearing for the University Examinations for the first time should pay Examination Processing Fee of Rs.200/- (on time basis) in addition to the examination fee.
    • Kindly, collect the examination fee from the candidates for I, III & V Semester - 2018 as mentioned above and remit the same to the Registrar, PU Fee Fund A/c No. 62078258948 as specified in the notification.

Note :
    Not to collect the Exam fee from Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students. A Xerox Copy of Medical Certificate confirming their status as Handicapped (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached to the Application forms. Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb Students Application forms should be submitted separately along with Separate Nominal Roll.

Download Official Notification Here

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018