1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

PU : M.Ed I & III Semester (Regular) Examinations Notification - March 2019

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Guru, Mar 16, 2019 at 7:36 PM.

1. Guru

Guru Moderator

It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned that the Master of Education (Two Years Semester wise) course of I Semester (2018-2020 Batch) and III Semester (2017-2019 Batch) Examinations of this University will be conducted in the month of March 2019. The detailed Time-Table and examination centre will be notified in due course. The last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application forms is as follows:

To Students: Payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
    • Without late fee : 20-03-2019
    • With late fee of Rs.200/- : 23-03-2019

Fee Structure:
    I Semester :
    • Examination Fee : Rs. 1276.00 + Memo of Marks : Rs. 60/- + Processing Fee (Once in a course time) : Rs. 300/- = Total Amount Rs. 1636/-

II Semester :
    • Examination Fee : Rs. 1276.00 + Memo of Marks : Rs. 60/- = Total Amount Rs. 1215/-

Note :
    • Candidates should not apply for any of their backlog paper(s) or for paper-wise Improvement in the above examinations.
    • Not to collect the exam fee from Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students. A Xerox Copy of Medical Certificate confirming their status as Handicapped (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached to the application forms. Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb Students Application forms should be submitted separately along with separate Nominal Roll.

Download Official Notification Here