1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

PU : B.Ed I & III Semester (Regular) Examinations Notification - December 2018

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Guru, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Guru

Guru Moderator

It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned that the Bachelor of Education (Two Years Semester wise) course of I Year I Semester (2018-2020 Batch only) and II year III Semester Examination (2017-2019) Batch and readmission candidates) of this University will be conducted in the last week of December 2018. The detailed Time-Table and examination centre will be notified in due course. The last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application forms is as follows:

For Students: Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
    • Without late fee : 28-11-2018
    • With late fee of Rs. 200 /- : 01-12-2018

Fee Structure :
    I Semester :
    • Examination Fee : Rs. 1600/- + Memo of Marks : Rs. 60/- + Processing Fee (Once in a course time) : Rs. 300/- = Total Amount : Rs. 1960/-

III Semester :
    • Examination Fee : Rs. 1600/- + Memo of Marks : Rs. 60/- = Total Amount : Rs. 1660/-

Note :
    • Candidates should not apply for any of their backlog paper(s) or for paper-wise Improvement in the above examinations
    • Any Clash in the Press Note may be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examinations.

Download Official Notification Here