PU : B.Ed I, II, III & IV Semester (Regular/Backlog) Examinations Fee Notification - April 2019

Guru

It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned, that the B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) II - Year IV - Semester (Regular Candidates) of the university will be conducted in the month of May 2019 The detailed Time-Table and examination centre will be notified in due course.
  1. B.Ed. – I, II, III Semesters Backlog candidates and II , III, Semesters Improvement candidates of 2017-2019
  2. B.Ed. – I, II, III, IV Semesters Backlog candidates and IV Semester Improvement candidates of 2016-2018
  3. B.Ed. II - Semester Regular and I - Semester Backlog & Improvement candidates of 2018-2020
  4. B.Ed. – I, II, III, IV Semesters Backlog candidates of 2015-2017

The payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms is as follows:
For Students: Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
  • Without late fee : 27-04-2019
  • With late fee of Rs. 200/- : 02-05-2019

The schedule for payment of Examination fee and submission of Application forms, duly completed in all respects at the office of the Principal of the concerned college is shown below:

DETAILS OF EXAMINATION FEE :
B.Ed IV Semester (Regular) :
II - Year IV - Semester Examination fee is Rs. 1573 /- + Memorandum of marks is Rs.60/- + Provisional Certificate Rs. 60/- + Consolidated memo Rs. 350/- total fee is Rs. 2043/-
B.Ed. II- Semester (Regular) :
I - Year II - Semester Examination fee is Rs. 1573 /- + Memorandum of marks is Rs.60/- total fee is Rs. 1633/-
B.Ed. I, II, III, IV Semester (Backlog & improvement) :
Per semester:-
  • Fee for all Papers Rs.1600+60(Memo) = Rs.1660/-
  • Fee up to Two Papers Rs.732+60 (Memo) = Rs.792/-
  • Improvement of Each Paper Rs.732+60 (Memo) = Rs.792/-

NOTE: Any Clash in the Press Note may be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examinations.

Download Official Notification Here