1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

Palamuru University : Revised UG I & III (CBCS) Semester Regular Examination Notification - Nov 2017

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Rahul, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

It is hereby notified to all the eligible I&III Semester (Regular) candidates of B.A/B.Com (General)/B.Com (Computers)/B.Sc., course(s) I & III Semester (CBCS) enrolled during the academic year 2017-2018. The following is the schedule for the payment of examination fee and submission of the examination application forms (EAF) at their respective colleges.

To Students: Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
    • Without late fee : 08-11-2017
    • With late fee of Rs.200/- : 10-11-2017
    • With late fee of Rs.500/- : 15-11-2017

Examination Fee Details :
    1. B.A
    • All papers Rs.500/- + Rs.50/- For Memo
    • Migration Fee Rs.125/- (Candidates who took admission from other Board/University)

2. B.Com & B.Sc.
    • All papers Rs.700/- + Rs.50/- For Memo
    • Migration Fee Rs.125/- (Candidates who took admission from other Board/University)

3. Examination processing Fee
    • All B.A, B.Com., & B.Sc., I Semester candidates who are appearing for the University Examinations for the first time should pay Examination Processing Fee of Rs.200/- (on time basis) in addition to the examination fee.
    Note :
    1. There is no backlog examination conducted during the odd semester examinations. Therefore, Semester-I backlog candidates are not allowed to write this examinations.

2. It is informed to the Principals of all UG colleges that not to direct students to the Examination Branch, P.U. for late fee, otherwise disciplinary action will be initiated.

3. The exact date of commencement of the Examinations and detailed time table will be notified later.

4. Not to collect the Exam fee from Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students. A Xerox Copy of Medical Certificate confirming their status as Handicapped (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached to the Application forms. Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb Students Application forms should be submitted separately along with Separate Nominal Roll.

Download Official Notification Here [Revised Updated on 08-11-2017]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  2. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

Revised Notification Updated on 08-11-2017.