1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

OU : Revaluation and Photocopy details of MCA (CBCS and Non-CBCS) Examinations Feb 2018

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Boss, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

The results of M.C.A (Non-CBCS) III/I (Main & Backlog), I/I, I/II & II/I, II/II (Supply) & M.C.A. (CBCS) I-Sem. (Main & Backlog), II-Sem.(supply) & III-Sem.(Main) examinations held in the month of January/February - 2018 are declared and made available in University website(www.osmania.ac.in).

The candidates are advised to collect the Memorandum of Marks from their Respective Colleges after 2 weeks from date of results publications.

REQUEST FOR RE-VALUATION :
    The students are requested to approach any of the T.S.ONLINE LIMITED CENTRES for Submission of RE-VALUATION request along with required fee in Cash and copy of Memo/Internet memo. The Re-Valuation requests will be accepted from 04-07-2018.
    ou mca rv notification 2018.png
    NOTE:
    1. The Application for Photocopy of Answer Script has to be submitted by the candidate in Person at the Examination Branch, O.U.

2. The Candidates who desire to apply for Re-valuation should apply Separately without waiting for the photocopy of Answer Script.

Download Official Notification Here