OU : Pharm.D( 6 YDC)/Pharm.D(3 YDC) (PB) I, II, III, IV& V Year Exams Notification - June 2019

Karthik

It is hereby notified for the information of all the concerned that the Pharm-D ( 6 YDC) I,II,III,IV& V Years and Pham.-D I & II Years (3 YDC) (Post Baccalaureate) (Main & Backlog), Examinations are held in the month of June-2019. The detailed Time - Table will be issued in due course.

Following is the schedule for payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at the Office of the concerned Principal of respective College(s).

For Students : Payment of examination Fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
  • Without Late Fee: 11-06-2019
  • With Late Fee of Rs.200/- : 13-06-2019

Fee particulars :
  • For one or more papers : Rs.1480/-
  • Migration Fee : Rs. 125/ (For candidates other than O.U.)
Note: Additional Fee for I Year Fresh Batch Processing Fee of Rs. 300/-

VI Year & III Year (PB) :
  • CMM : Rs. 600/-
  • Provisional Certificate : Rs. 150/-
  • (600+150=Rs.750/-)

NOTE:-
  • The students are advised to enclose Xerox copies of their qualifying examination certificate copies duly attested by the College Principal concerned.
  • Any discrepancies with regards to the Candidate data such as Internal marks, Practical, Viva-voce and Projects etc. should be brought to the notice of concerned officials of Examination Branch and obtain the acknowledgement within one month of declaration of results. After one month, queries will not be entertained.

Download Official Notification Here

Attachments

• Pham.D & Pharm.D PB Notification.pdf
    475.4 KB · Views: 14