OU-PGRRCDE : MBA,MA,M.Sc,M.Com (YWS) 2001-2013 Improvement One Time Chance Notification - 2019

Rahul

Reference : Notification No. CDE/PG/Exams/2019, dt, 14-02-2019 issued by Controller of Exams, O.U.

Please read the following instructions carefully before filling the examination application form Instructions for payment of Examination Fee and Submission of Examination application form for

MBA – I,II & III year / M.A.(All Subjects), / M.Sc., / M.Com., (Previous / Final) Examinations, June/July, 2019.

ONE TIME CHANCE Only.
  • Last date without late fee : 15-04-2019
  • Last date with late fee of Rs.500/- : 30-04-2019

Exam Fee : Rs. Rs. 4,800/-

NO MORE EXTENSION FOR LAST DATE

INSTRUCTIONS
  • It is hereby notified for the information of all the students of PGRRCDE who were admitted during the academic year 2000-2001 and prior to 2012-2013 (with Roll No. 094-01-000 to 094-13-000 ), to the courses maintained above can appear for aggregate improvement examination, as a One Time Chance, with the existing scheme/ syllabus. The examinations will be conducted in the month of June/July – 2019. The detailed time table will be issued in due course.
  • The M.B.A. candidates those who are completed the course they have to appear any one of the year i.e. I year/ II year/ III year as a aggregate improvement.
  • The candidates who have completed M.A., M.Com & M.Sc. have to appear only either previous or final year examination as per the existing scheme/syllabus.

Download Official Notification Here