1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

OU-PGRRCDE : MBA / MA / M.Com / M.Sc Previous & Final Examinations Notification - Nov 2018

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Rahul, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

MBA – I,II & III year / M.A.(All Subjects), / M.Sc., / M.Com., (Previous / Final) Examinations, November, 2018. ONE TIME CHANCE Only.
    • Last date without late fee : 25-10-2018
    • Last date with late fee of Rs.500/- : 31-10-2018

Exam Fee : Rs. 3300/- [ M.B.A., / M.A., / M.Com, / M.Sc. ]

INSTRUCTIONS :
    • It is hereby notified for the information of all the students of PGRRCDE who were admitted during the academic year 2000-2001 and prior to 2012-2013 (with Roll No. 094-01-000 to 094-13-000 ), to the courses maintained above can appear for aggregate improvement examination, as a One Time Chance, with the existing syllabi/scheme. The examinations will be conducted in the month of November – 2018. The detailed time table will be issued in due course.
    • The M.B.A. candidates those who are completed the course they have to appear any one of the year i.e. I year/ II year/ III year as a aggregate improvement.
    • The candidates who have completed M.A., M.Com & M.Sc. have to appear only either previous or final year examination as per the existing scheme/syllabus.

Important Note :
    1. Exam application form can be had from Exam Section, PGRRCDE, O.U. between 11.00 am to 4.00 pm.

2. Exam Fee shall be paid through DD from a Nationalised Bank in favour of the Director, PGRRCDE, O.U., Hyd.

3. Examination fee once paid will not be refunded.

4 The candidates are requested to enclosed and submit all his/her previous year memo of marks along with the Examination application form at PGRRCDE, OU.

5 No paper wise Improvement is allowed.

6 Examination Centre will be Hyderabad Only.

Download Official Notification Here