1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

OU-PGRRCDE : BA / B.Com / BBA I, II, III Years Annual Examinations Notification - March/April 2018

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Boss, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

It is hereby notified to all the PGRRCDE students of (B.A/B.B.A.& B.Com) candidates of I ,II & III years for Annual Examinations to be conducted in March/April 2018, the following is the schedule for the payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at their respective college.

For Students : Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
    • Without late fee : 24-01-2018
    • With late fee Rs. 200/- : 31-01-2018
    • With late fee Rs. 500/- : 09-02-2018
    The details of Examination Fee payable for U.G (PGRRCDE) B.A./B.Com I,II &III year examinations is as follows :-
    1. B.A I, II & III Year
    • All papers 870/- + 50 /-For Memo
    • Migration Fee 125/- (Candidates who took admission from other Board/University)

2. B.Com I, II & III Year
    • All papers 960/- + 50 /-For Memo
    • Migration Fee 125/- (Candidates who took admission from other Board/University)

3. B.B.A. I, II & III Year
    • All papers 1130/- +50/-For Memo

4. Examination processing Fee
    All B.A./B.B.A. & B.Com. I year candidates who are appearing for the University Examinations for the first time should pay “Examination Processing Fee” of Rs.200/-(One time payment) in addition to the examination fee.

5. B.A./ B.B.A. & B.Com. (III Year Only)
    Provisional Certificate 60/-
    Consolidated Memo 125/-

Download Official Notification Here