OU PG Diploma in Geo-Informatics in Earth Science I Sem Regular Examinations Notification - May 2016

Boss

It is hereby notified that the Post P.G. Diploma in Geo-Informatics in Earth Science I-Semester (Regular) Examinations are scheduled to be held in the Month of May, 2016. Following is the schedule for payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination Application Forms Online.

Fresh candidates should enclose their Xerox copies of Degree Certificates of the qualifying Examinations duly certified by the Principal. Candidates from other Universities should enclose their Original Migration Certificate together with a fee of Rs.150/- in addition to Examination fee.

Last date for payment of examination fee submission of Examination forms at the respective College : 10.05.2016 (Tuesday)

FEE PARTICULARS :
i) Fee for all Papers Rs.1330/- + Rs.60/- Memo = Rs.1390/-
ii) Processing fee (for Fresh candidates only, once in a course time) : Rs.300/-

Note :
1. The candidates who are appearing First time for the University Examination have required to pay University processing fee of Rs.300/- in addition to the normal fee of examination once in a course of time.

2. Fee once paid cannot be refunded or adjusted.

Download Official Notification Here