OU Notification for Aggregate Improvement of MBA (CBCS & Non-CBCS) I & III Sem - May/June 2019

Rahul

It is hereby notified for information of all the CANDIDATES of M.B.A. UNDER SEMESTER SYSTEM (CBCS & NON-CBCS) of University, Constituent, Affiliated and District P. G. Colleges that the I & III Semester (Aggregate Improvement after stipulated period) Examinations are scheduled to commence in the month of May/June, 2019. The Detailed Time-Table will be notified in due course.

Vide Lr No.759/M/Acad-I/2018, dt: 08.05.2018. The University has given special permission for I & III-Semesters to appear aggregate Improvement after stipulated period as a one time measure to improve percentage of marks who were admitted after the academic year 2000-2001 and prior to 2012-2013.

THIS NOTIFICATION IS MEANT FOR AGGREGATE IMPROVEMENT CANDIDATES WHO HAVE EXHAUSTED THE PERMITTED OPTIONS.

ALL THE AGGREGATE IMPROVEMENT CANDIDATES ARE PERMITTED TO WRITE THEIR PAPERS AS PER EXISTING SYLLABUS ONLY AND ALSO ADVISED TO CONTACT CHAIRMAN, B.O.S. CONCERNED REGARDING THEIR SYLLABUS AND PAPER TITLES AND ALSO EQUIVALENT PAPER IF ANY, IT IS MANDATORY TO TAKE CONSENT AND APPROVAL OF THE CHAIRMAN B.O.S. CONCERNED BEFORE SUBMISSION OF HIS/HER FORM.

The last date for payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination application forms at the Examination Branch, O.U. is shown below :
  • Last date for payment of examination fee without late fee and submission of Examination forms at the Examination Branch, O.U. : 27.03.2019 (Wednesday)
  • Last date for payment of examination fee with a late fee of Rs.300/- and submission of examination application forms at the Examination Branch, O.U. : 03.04.2019 (Wednesday)

DETAILS OF EXAMINATION FEE : Rs.2550/- + Rs.100/- (Memo of Marks) = Rs.2650/-

The Candidates are instructed to write their previous allotted Hall Ticket on their examination form and on the copies of Hall Ticket and enclose Xerox copies of their marks memo of earlier examination.

Download Official Notification Here

Attachments

• MBA NOTIFICATION 2019.pdf
    128.3 KB · Views: 40