1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

OU ME /M.Tech (AICTE) All Branches I Semester Regular Main Exams Notification - December 2019

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Rahul, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

It is hereby notified for the information of all the concerned that the M.E./M-Tech. (AICTE) All Branches I-Semester Regular (Main), I-Semester (CBCS) Backlog and III-Semester (CBCS) Regular (Main) academic year 2019-2020 examinations will be conducted from 27-12-2019. The detailed time table will be issued in due course.

For Students: Payment of examination Fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
    • Without Late Fee : 16-12-2019
    • With Late Fee Rs. 500/- : 18-12-2019

Fee Particulars :
    • Examination up to 4 papers in a semester : Rs.1,000/-
    • Above 4 paper per the semester : Rs. 1,500/-
    First Semester Fresh Admissions: The examination application forms of I - Semester students admitted during the academic year 2018-2019 are to be submitted online through college login. Also, hardcopy of the same may be downloaded and submitted to the examination branch duly signed by the student and the Principal concerned along with photocopy of qualifying examination i.e. PGECET 2019 and GATE 2019 duly approved by the Convener, PGECET – 2019/ Chairman, TSSCHE, Hyderabad/ Directorate of Admissions , O.U.

Download Official Notification Here

Attached Files: