OU : MBA (Tech.Mgt.) I-Semester (Regular 2016-2017 Batch only) Examinations Notification - Feb 2017

Boss

The Examination notification for M.B.A. (Tech. Mgt.) I-Semester (Regular 2016-2017 Batch only) Examinations pertaining to the candidates of University College of Commerce & Business Mgt., O.U. scheduled to be held in the Month of February, 2017, is given below. The detailed Time-Table will be notified separately in due course. .

SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION FEE
1. Fee for all Papers Rs.2110 + 60 = Rs. 2170/- (Memorandum of Marks)
2*. Processing fee Rs.300/- (once in a course time)

The payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms is as follows :
  • Without Late Fee : 23.01.2017
  • With late fee of Rs.300/- : 25.01.2017

Note:
1. FEE PAID ONCE CANNOT BE REFUNDED OR ADJUSTED FOR ANY FUTURE EXAMINATION

2. *In addition to the Examination fee, each candidate appearing for I-Semester Examination for the first time is required to pay Rs.300/- Examination processing fee (once in a course time).

3. The Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students (who have 40% of minimum Disability) need not pay Examination Fee as per O.U Order No.1555/228/2007-08/Budget-V, dated: 25-03-2008. A Xerox Copy of Medical Certificate must be attached to the EAF.

4. ALL THE REGULAR CANDIDATES OF I-SEMESTER SHOULD SUBMIT THEIR EXAMINATION FORMS THROUGH ONLINE ONLY.

5. Fresh candidates appearing for I-Semester shall enclose Xerox copies of their qualifying Degree Certificates (i.e. provisional & Convocation certificates) duly attested by the Principal of College concerned. The other University candidates should enclose their Original Migration Certificate together with a fee of Rs.250/- in addition to the examination fee.

Download Official Notification Here