1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

OU : MAM VI, VIII, X (Regular) and I to IX (Backlog) Examinations Notification - July 2018

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Rahul, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

It is hereby notified that all the regular candidates of Master of Applied Management {MAM) (Dual Degree Course in' Management) 1) 2013-2014 Batch X-Semester (Regular), I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII-Semesters (Backlog only) and VIII & IX-Semesters (Backlog & Improvement) 2) 2014-2015 Batch VIII-Semester {Regular), I, II, ID, IV & V-Semesters (Backlog only) and VI & VII-Semestrs (Backlog & Improvement) 3) 2015-2016 Batch VI-Semester (Regular), I, II, Semesters (Backlog only) and IV & V-Semesters (Backlog & Improvement) Examinations are scheduled in the month of July, 2018. The detailed Time Table will be notified in due course.

The payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms is as follows :- For Students Payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges
    • Without Late Fee : 18.06.2018
    • With late fee of Rs.300/- : 21.06.2018

DETAILS OF EXAMINATION FEE :
    • Fee for all Papers Rs.2520+60 = Rs. 2580/- (Memorandum of Marks)
    • Fee up to Two Papers Rs.1200+60 = Rs. 1260/- (Memorandum of Marks)

Download Official Notification Here