OU M.Pharmacy (PCI) I, II, III Semester (All Specializations) Main & Backlog Examinations Notification - May 2022

Rahul

Osmania University ( OU ) It is hereby notified for the information of all the concerned that the M.Pharmacy (PCI) (All specializations) I-Semester & III Semester (Main & Backlog) and II Semester (Backlog) Examinations will be conducted in the month of May-2022. The detailed time-table will be issued in due course.

Following is the schedule for payment of examination fee and submission of examination For Students:
  • Last date without fine : 27-04-2022
  • Last date with fine ( Rs.200/- ) : 29-04-2022
OU M.Pharmacy (PCI) (All Specializations) I-Semester & III Semester (Main & Backlog) and II-Semester (Backlog) Examinations Notification - May 2022

Note :
1. The students are advised to enclose Xerox copies of their qualifying examination certificates attested by the college Principals concerned with the Examination Application Forms and Migration Certificate, if any, with Migration Fee of Rs.150/- (if the candidate belongs to other than OU.)

2. The Principals/Directors are requested to collect the Processing fees from fresh batch students Rs.400/ each and remit the same amount to the Examination Fee Fund A/C 52198262033 together with examination Fee.

3. The Principal is requested to send the Faculty list without which the examination forms will not be accepted.

4. The Principal is requested to verify the eligibility of the students thoroughly and forward the same to this office for the issue of Hall Ticket. If failed to verify the eligibility of the candidates, the principal is held responsible for the issue of hall ticket by this office to the non-eligible candidates.

Attachments

• OU M.Pharmacy Notification May 2022.pdf
    176.8 KB · Views: 35