1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

OU : M.P.Ed Two Years (Semester Scheme ) Examinations Notification - Dec 2018

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Rahul, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned that the Master of Physical Education Two Years Course (Semester Scheme) I Year I Semester (2018-2020 Batch only) and II year III Semester Examination (2017-2019 Batch and readmission candidates) of the Academic Year 2018-2019 in the Faculty of Education, University College of Physical Education, OU, will be conducted in December, 2018. The Time- Table will be notified in due course.

The schedule for payment of Examination fee and submission of Application forms, duly completed in all respects at the office of the concerned college is shown below:

To Students : Payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges
    • Last date : 28-11-2018

DETAILS OF EXAMINATION FEE :-
    • M.P.Ed. I Semester Regular Examination fee is Rs.1420/- + Processing Fee is Rs.300/- + Memorandum of Marks is Rs.60/- the total fee is Rs.1780/-
    • M.P.Ed. III Semester Regular Examination fee is Rs.1420/- + Memorandum of Marks is Rs.60/- the total fee is Rs.1480 /-

Note :
    1. The Fresh candidates appearing for I-Semester shall enclose Xerox copies of their qualifying Degree Certificates (i.e. provisional & Convocation certificates) duly attested by the Principal of College concerned. Other University candidates should enclose their Original Migration Certificate, and has to pay migration fee of Rs.250/- in addition to the examination fee.

2. All the candidates who are appearing the M.P.Ed. II Year III Semester Examination should enclose Xerox copies of their previous Semester memorandum of marks.

Download Official Notification Here

Attached Files: