OU : M.Ed I, II Semesters (Regular/Backlog/Improvement) Examination Fee Notification - Oct 2016

Updates4u

It is hereby notified that the M.Ed. II-Semester (Regular) and I-Semester (Backlog & Improvement) Examinations pertaining to the candidates of University & Affiliated Colleges are scheduled to be held in the Month of October, 2016. The detailed Time-Table will be notified separately in due course.

SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION FEE : The Prescribed Examination fee is Rs.1050 + Rs.60/- (Memo of Marks) + Examination i.e. Total fee of Rs.1110/-

The last date for payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination application forms (EAF online) as shown below:-
To Students : Payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges
  • Last date : 04-10-2016
Note:
1. The candidates appearing for the above examinations should fill Examination Application Forms carefully and enclose Xerox Copies of Memorandum of Marks of earlier examinations duly attested by the Principal of the concerned Colleges for ready reference, failing which the forms will not be accepted. Xerox Copies of Examination Application Forms & photographs will not be considered.

2. Not to collect the Exam fee from Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students as per O.U Order No. 1555/228/2007-08/Budget-V, dated: 25-03-2008. A Xerox Copy of Medical Certificate confirming their status as Handicapped (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached to the Application forms. Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb Students Application forms should be submitted separately along with Separate Nominal Roll.

Download Official Notification Here