OU : M.E/M.Tech I Semester (Make-Up) Examinations Notification - April 2019

Guru

It is hereby notified for the information of all the concerned that the M.E./M.Tech. I Semester (Make-up) examinations are proposed to be conducted in the month of APRIL-2019. The detailed time table will be issued in due course.

Following is the schedule for payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at the office of the concerned Principals of respective colleges.
  • Examination Application Forms (EAF) accepted from : 18-03-2019
  • The last date for payment fee : 22-03-2019
  • Examination fee up to 4 papers : Rs. 1000/-
  • Above 4 papers : Rs. 1500/-

Examination forms will not be accepted after 23-03-2019. There will be no late fee for make-up examination and the Principal of respective college(s) are requested not to forward any application form after the last date i.e. 23-03-2019.

Note :
  • The colleges maintaining their account with the branch of State Bank of India (SBI) OR any other bank are required to deposit the consolidated amount in any branch of SBI for credit into “The Registrar, Examination Fee Fund A/c. No.52198262033, Osmania University” and can obtain a receipt from the bank and submit the same to the Examination Branch along with examination forms on or before 23.03.2019.
  • As a part of the Core Banking System, all the students are hereby instructed to deposit the Examination Fee into their respective college accounts only for onward transmission to the University by the college.
  • The students who have applied for Revaluation also should submit their examination form for Makeup examination with out waiting for Revaluation results.

Download Official Notification Here

Attachments

• ME MTech Notification.pdf
    201.1 KB · Views: 4