OU : LLB, LLM, BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB, LLB HONOURS Examinations Notification - Sept 2017

Rahul

It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned that the LL.M II-Semester Regular and I-Semester Backlog & Improvement Examinations for 2016-2017 Batch only pertaining to the candidates of University, Constituent & Affiliated Colleges scheduled to be held in the month of September, 2017. The detailed Time-Table will be notified in due course.

It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned that the LL.B (3-YDC) & BA.LL.B (5- YDC) and BBA.LL.B (5-YDC), LL.B HONOURS (3-YDC) and B.COM LL.B (5-YDC) II-Semester Regular and I-Semester Backlog & Improvement Examinations for 2016-2017 Batch only pertaining to the candidates of University, Constituent & Affiliated Colleges scheduled to be held in the month of September, 2017. The detailed Time-Table will be notified in due course.

To Students : Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
  • Without late fee : 09-08-2017
  • With late fee of Rs. 200/- : 19-08-2017

Examination Fee Particulars:
1. LL.M II Sem Regular & I Sem Backlog / Improvement fee for all papers is Rs.705/- + Rs.60/- (Memo Charges) Total fee is = Rs.765/-

2. LL.B (3-YDC), BA.LL.B (5-YDC), BBA.LL.B (5-YDC), LL.B HONOURS (3-YDC) and B.COM LL.B (5-YDC) II-Sem Regular & I-Sem Backlog / Improvement fee for all papers is Rs.705/- + Rs.60/- (Memo Charges) Total fee is = Rs.765/-

3. LLB [Upto two papers] : Rs.120/- + Rs.60/- = Rs.180/-

Note :
1. LL.M II-Semester candidates are advised to enclose copy of previous semester Memo of Marks Copy of hall ticket to their application form.

2. LL.B (3-YDC), BA.LL.B (5-YDC), BBA.LL.B (5-YDC), LL.B HONOURS (3-YDC) and B.COM LL.B (5-YDC) II- Semester candidates are advised to enclose copy of previous semester Memo of Marks. /Copy of hall ticket to their application form

3. The Examination Application Forms (EAF) are to be submitted online through college login. Also, hardcopy of the same may be downloaded and submitted to the Examination Branch duly signed by the student and the Principal concerned along with photocopy of qualifying examination (user manual is enclosed). Xerox Copies of Examination Application Forms & photographs will not be considered.

4. Fee paid once cannot be refunded or adjusted for any future examination.

5. Not to collect the Exam fee from Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students as per O.U Order No. 1555/228/2007-08/Budget-V, dated: 25-03-2008. A Xerox Copy of Medical Certificate confirming their status as Handicapped (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached to the Application forms. Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb Students Application forms should be submitted separately along with Separate Nominal Roll.

Download Official Notification Here