1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

OU Circulars / Notifications / Updates / Time Tables - August 2019

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Rahul, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

OU Apps For Instant Notifications : Android App || IOS App

20-08-2019

OU Master of Management Studies (MMS) I Semester Regular Examinations Notification - September 2019

OU Revaluation and Photocopy details of BCA ( CBCS & NON-CBCS) Regular and Backlog Examinations Notification - June/July 2019

14-08-2019

Revaluation and Photocopy details of BE (NON-CBCS) and Bridge Course (Backlog and Improvement) Examinations, May/June-2019

Revaluation and Photocopy Details of UG (CBCS) B.A/B.Com./B.Sc/B.B.A./B.S.W. Semester I to V (Regular & Backlog) Examinations May/July 2019

08-08-2019

M.B.A. (Evening) I, III & V Semesters (Backlog and Improvement) Examinations Notification - August 2019

M.B.A. (Tech. Mgt.) I & III Semester (Backlog and Improvement) Examinations Notification - August 2019

07-08-2019

OU LLM, LLB, BA LLB, BBA LLB & LLB Honours Regular and Backlog Examinations Time Tables - August/September 2019

OU Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights, Cyber Law and Taxation & Insurance Law (Regular & Backlog) Examinations Time Table - August/September 2019

06-08-2019

OU B.Pharmacy 4-2 Semester Makeup Examinations Notification - August 2019

OU-PGRRCDE MBA I, II, III & IV Semester Examinations Notification - Oct/Nov 2019

OU Ph.D Course Work/ Pre Ph.D Examinations Time Table - August 2019

Circular for all MBA Colleges Principals/Directors Regarding Evaluation of II & IV Semesters and I & III Semesters Backlog

Revaluation and Photocopy details of M.A.M. I, III, V, VII & IX Semesters Regular Jan/Feb 2019

Revaluation and Photocopy details of B.C.A (CBCS) VI-Sem.(Main) examinations June/July 2019

03-08-2019

B.Sc. (AVIATION) I, II & III YEAR C.D.E (BACKLOG) EXAMINATIONS - AUGUST - 2019

02-08-2019

Inter College Tournaments for Men (Sports Calendar for the Academic Year 2019-20), Dept. of Physical Education, OU.

01-08-2019

Master of Applied Management (MAM) (Dual Degree Course in Management) and B.B.A./M.B.A. (5Yrs Integrated Course) I, III, V, VII & IX-Semesters (Backlog & Improvement) Examinations, September-2019

Revaluation and Photocopy details of Jr./Sr./Adv. Diploma Courses (Regular & Backlog) Examinations, May- 2019

Revaluation and Photocopy details of M.A.(Languages) Previous & Final Year Examinations, April, 2019

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019