OU : B.TECH (Chem.Engg./Bio-Tech) IV-I, II/II, III/I, III-II & I Year Exams Notification - Nov 2015

Updates4u

It is hereby notified for the information of all the concerned that the B.TECH (Chem.Engg./Bio-Tech ) IV Year-I Sem. ( Main & Backlogs) I Year II/I, II/II, III/I (Backlogs) and III Year II Sem. ( Suppl. ) and BRIDGE COURSE I & IISem.(Backlog)Examinations will be conducted from 30-11-2015. The detailed Time-Table will be issued in due course.

Following is the schedule for payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at the Office of the concerned Principal of respective College(s).
CCYCh0O.png

Note :
1. In respect of the candidates who have completed Course requirement having appeared for IV year II semester and completed double duration of the Course but do not crossed (10) years from the date of admission, have to pay an additional amount of Rs.1000/- per subject, Semester-wise along with normal Semester Fee i.e. 06 & 07 Batch only (UPTO 2005 AND EARLIER BATCH NEED NOT APPLY)

2. The students are advised to enclose Xerox copies of their qualifying examination certificate copies duly attested by the College Principal concerned.

3. Application Forms submitted after 04-11-2015 will have to pay a Penal fee of Rs. 1000/- per day.

4. Not to collect the Exam fee form Blind, Physically Disabled Deaf & Dumb students as per O.U. Order No. 1555/228/2007-08 /Budget-V, dated: 25-03-2008. A Xerox copy of medical Certificate confirming their status as Handicapped (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%attached to the application forms. Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students applications forms should be submitted separately along with separate Nominal Roll.

5. Any discrepancies with regards to the Candidate data such as Internal marks, Practical, Viva-voce and Projects etc. should be brought to the notice of concerned officials of Examination Branch and obtain the acknowledgement within one month of declaration of results. After one month, queries will not be entertained.

Download Official Notification @ http://14.139.82.55/exambranch/PressNotes10151850.pdf