1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

OU : B.P.Ed & D.P.Ed I, II, III & IV Semesters (Regular, Backlog & Imp) Examinations - June 2018

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Guru, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Guru

Guru Moderator

It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned, that the B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education) & D.P.Ed. (Diploma in Physical Education) I – Year II – Semester Regular & I – Semester backlog (2017-2019 Batch) and II - Year IV Semester Regular candidates of the 2016-2018 batch, and I - Semester backlog, II and III Semesters backlog & improvement Examinations of the 2016-2018 and Backlog of I,II ,III and IV semester of the 2015-2017 batch of this university will be conducted in the month of June / July 2018 The detailed Time-Table and examination centre will be notified in due course.

The schedule for payment of Examination fee and submission of Application forms, duly completed in all respects at the office of the Principal of the concerned college is shown below:

DETAILS OF EXAMINATION FEE :
    • B.P.Ed and D.P.Ed ( IV semester - Regular ) : Rs. 1270/- Examination fee + Memo of Marks Charges + Rs.60 + Provisional Certificate Rs 60/- i.e., Total fee is Rs.1390/-
    • B.P.Ed and D.P.Ed ( II semester - Regular) : Rs. 1270/- Examination fee + Memo of Marks Charges + Rs.60 i.e., Total fee is Rs.1330/-
    • B.P.Ed and D.P.Ed (I,II,III,IV Semesters - Backlog and improvement) : Rs. 1270/- Examination fee + Memo of Marks Charges + Rs.60/- i.e., Total fee is Rs.1330/- (candidates have to pay separate fee for each Semester)

The payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms is as follows:
    For Students :
    • Payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges : 11.06.2018

Note : No Examination Application form will be entertained after the due date 15-06-2018.

Download Official Notification Here