OU : B.Ed Special Education II & IV Semesters Examinations Notification - Nov 2018

Rahul

It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned, that the B.Ed. Special Education (Intellectual Disability, Hearing Impairment and Learning Disability) II - Year IV - Semester and I – Year II - Semester Regular, Examinations of the Academic Year 2017-2018 of this university will be conducted in the month of November, 2018. The detailed Time-Table and examination centre will be notified in due course.

DETAILS OF EXAMINATION FEE:-
  • IV Semester 2016-2018 Regular : Examination fee for B.Ed. Special Education (ID, HI, LD) is Rs.1,570/- + Rs.60/- (Memo of Marks charges + Provisional Certificate Rs. 60/- i.e., total fee = Rs.1,690/-
  • II Semester 2017-2019 Regular : Examination fee for B.Ed. Special Education (ID, HI, LD) is Rs.1,570/- + Rs.60/- (Memo of Marks charges i.e., total fee = Rs.1,630/-

The schedule for payment of Examination fee and submission of Application forms, at the office of the Principal of the concerned college is shown below:To Students Payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges
  • LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF EXAMINATION FEE : 27-10-2018

Note :
1. Not to collect the Exam fee from Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students as per O.U Order No. 1555/228/2007-08/Budget-V, dated: 25-03-2008. A Xerox Copy of Medical Certificate confirming their status as Handicapped (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached to the Application forms. Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb Students Application forms should be submitted separately along with Separate Nominal Roll.

2. No Examination Application form will be entertained after the due date 27.10.2018.

3. The candidates are advised to enclose the Xerox copies of their Previous Memorandum of marks.

Download Official Notification Here

Attachments

• B.Ed Spl Ed Nov 2018.pdf
    228.9 KB · Views: 3